Kobido Face Massage
Kobido face massage is of Japanese origin. Kobido aims to restore the youthful appearance of the face. It is highly valued for its lifting and firming properties.
It improves blood and lymph circulation, firms and tones the skin, reduces wrinkles. It's an exceptionally relaxing treatment that relieves tension in the head and neck area.
I will start your treatment by cleansing, toning and applying our beautiful hydrating and nourishing Josie's Botanicals face cream. During a Kobido face massage, I will use a combination of gentle and invigorating techniques to stimulate the muscles, improve blood circulation, and promote lymphatic drainage in the face and neck area. The massage involves a series of rhythmic movements, including kneading, tapping, stroking, and acupressure, applied with the hands and fingers.
The main goals of Kobido face massage are:
1. Relaxation: The massage helps to release tension and stress in the facial muscles, promoting overall relaxation and a sense of well-being.
2. Improved circulation: The techniques used in Kobido increase blood flow to the face, which can enhance the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the skin cells, resulting in a healthier complexion.
3. Lymphatic drainage: By stimulating the lymphatic system, Kobido massage helps to eliminate toxins and reduce fluid retention, which can lead to a more toned and sculpted appearance.
4. Facial rejuvenation: Regular Kobido massages are believed to have anti-aging effects by promoting collagen production, toning facial muscles, and reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
(I AM OFFERING A COURSE OF 4 X 60 MINUTE TREATMENTS FOR €235. CONTACT ME DIRECTLY TO ORDER YOURS. THIS IS THE TOTAL TREAT FOR YOUR SKIN WHERE YOU WILL SEE FANTASTIC RESULTS).
Kobido is a completely non-invasive procedure. Therefore, all the contraindications listed in this case can be described as relative, which means that after a certain time they pass and you can use the massage. Such contraindications include:
• After tooth extraction.
• Any inflammation around the gums,
• Acute inflammation of the body,
• If we have undergone laser treatments or mesotherapy, then massage should be avoided until the inflammation has healed,
• 4-6 weeks should be waited after using fillers,
• 2-3 weeks after botox treatment,
• At least 6 months after PDO thread treatment.